This week, we're working on calling around for an officiant, as well as finalizing any question as to the "theme" of the wedding.. The theme, just so happens to be the biggest pain I've run into thus far. It seems such a stupid and important thing that I hate having to pick. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear from you in the comments!!
The flowers in the small bowl appeal to me, though I would probably change a few of the flowers, there's probably too many of the same color for my taste. Though the idea is still the same. Also, we will not being dealing with table numbers, as to cut down on costs and since they won't be needed for such a small party.Though I don't think we will be sending fancy invitations for our spring wedding, I still like these pretty invitations that I found. The colors are almost spot on and I love the look of all the flowers in the grass.
from left to right, top to bottom:
white, mocha, pink,
ivory, chocolate, lavender,
yellow, pastel green, periwinkle,
orange, green, rose,
light blue, sage and red
I liked the idea of pairing the rose/fuchsia, orange an d green or a combination of green and sage.
I would also LOVE to be sporting a pair of these barefoot sandals. I found a suuper easy DIY tutorial, though I know of a store in Lincoln that sells these as well. This simple theme seems to be the best for the small wedding we are planning in May.
No comments:
Post a Comment