Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Definition.

While planning my weddings, I've decided that I need a place to come to.  A place, to post pictures for those planning it with me to see, to talk about my ideas, and my wants for these weddings.  I'm getting married May 29, 2012 and getting Weddinged September 21, 2012.  We decided to do it this way, so we have more time and money to plan the wedding we want, but still be able to keep our anniversary.
My future husband and I picked the date in May to celebrate our 6th anniversary of our first date.  We've decided to have a small wedding of close family at the lake where we had our first date to celebrate with us. To keep the confusion to a minimum, I will only talk about one wedding at a time, and until the day comes we will only be discussing the May wedding.  For those of you reading this consistently, please bear with me as I try this blogging thing out.. haha.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait - gonna bring Ginger to the wedding, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you guys! Ginger, too! =]

    ReplyDelete