Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In search for the perfect dress

Here's a list of dresses from our local dress store that I've compiled.

#1
#2
Number one is my favorite even though I never thought I would be into the embellishments, I love the shape and the luxury of a ball-gown with the sensibility of the tea-length dresses. 


At second best, this would be my dress if I reached my goal weight for September.  I love the crazy skirt and the bodice is simple and elegant.


#5
 
#4

Number three appeals to me because, as you can tell by now. I LOVE TULLE!  This is just a basic ballgown which I'm sure every bride can imagine themselves in on the big day.


This is a simpler version of my favorite one. Less embellished, though it's the lack of a full skirt that places this cute dress at number five.


#6

#7

Number six is a very simple, very elegant dress that I could see me wearing more than once.  It's longer in the back than in the front, and the sweetheart neckline is always a great choice.


At number seven we have a waterfall of tulle that makes me smile on the inside. The length is a concern, being so long on the beach. I couldn't stand ruining such an expensive dress with sand and leaves.  


#8
#9
This next sweetheart is a tea-length very simple, very plain dress. This would be ideal for something comfortable and relaxed when the weather could be unbearable.  Which places this dress at number eight.


Number nine is another comfy dress. Long, straight and flowy.  This made the bottom of the list because while it's cute, it's also long.  Plus, I doubt it would do any flattery on my figure.  =]


No comments:

Post a Comment