Monday, July 30, 2012

A new page and updates!

I have taken the liberty of getting more acquainted with Google Docs and made an address book document that I embedded into this amazing Blog!! You can find the page tabs at the top of this screen and it's entitled "Addresses go here!" If you wish to attend the wedding on May 25, 2013, feel free to put your name and address into the form and send it off to the collective spreadsheet! (Oh, the wonders of technology!) In regards to the planning, it seems to be going quite swimmingly at the moment. A few weekends ago, Matt and I went up to Columbus to meet with my maid of honor. With her wonderful photography skills we were able to do an engagement session. Out of the pictures she took--as well with ones that my dearest mommy took, we're working on our Save The Date layout and design. Soon, these will be sent out and I will need addresses!! (See above.) Last weekend my husband and I went to the KFRX Bridal Fair at the Cornhusker Marriott in Lincoln. I got plenty of catalogs, fliers and stuffed with tasty food! We are reserving the reception hall and contacting all the photographers to schedule meetings. I've started contact with an officiant (the same lovely woman who did our first ceremony). Plus the limo that we've had our eye on is available for our date! This weekend, My maid of honor--Alicia, will be coming to town in order to start some floral ideas. We're working on my bouquet first and gathering ideas in terms of the centerpieces. I'll try to get some pictures up after the weekend is over, and show you a bit of our process. Nothing we are working on is guaranteed to be in the wedding, mind you.. We're in the first stages of finding the right mix of DIY. Well, that's all I have for now, so until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment